Installing a SKAKO CONCRETE wash head increases profitability by reducing mixer cleaning time. In addition, employee safety is improved because no physical contact with the mixer is needed during cleaning.
This means an improved working environment with fast return on investment.
SKAKO CONCRETE wash head:
• Available for old and new mixers
• Hidden during production to protect the wash head
• Driven only by a water pressure of min. 170 bar
• No physical contact with the mixer is needed during cleaning
Bottom line benefits:
• Improves safety
• Saves cleaning time
• Fast return on investment
• Increases production capacity
• Improves working environment
See a video presentation of the SKAKO CONCRETE cleaning system: