OPENING FOR US Project Sales Engineer
SKAKO Concrete, Inc is a wholly-owned US subsidiary of SKAKO A/S, Faaborg DK, an international group of companies listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange in Copenhagen, Denmark.
SKAKO Concrete, Inc was incorporated in California in June, 1985. We are responsible for sales, service, parts and process computer support for SKAKO equipment and controls sold in North America. In the US and Canada we also represent:
- Avermann Gmbh. www.avermann.com Concrete Casting Machines
- Geco Gmbh. www.geco-recycling.de Concrete Recycling Plants
- Finke Gmbh. www.finke.com Color Proportioning Systems for Concrete
SKAKO is the innovater and leader within in our industry since 1965. Its continuing development of concrete batch plants, mixers, distribution travelling buckets, casting machines and process controls ensures the successful future of the Manufactured Concrete Products Industry. Our ATLANTIS Counter-Current Mixer, ROTOCONIX Counter-Vortex Mixer, CONFLEX Travelling Bucket, DISTRIBETON Casting Machine, and SKAKOMAT Process Controls are considered the most advanced such equipment for making concrete products for the next century.
SKAKO Concrete, Inc specializes in the TURNKEY design, supply, mechanical and electrical installation, and maintenance management services for complete concrete plants for all segments of the Concrete Products Industry. This includes, but is not limited to: Prestress, Architectural, Pipe, Precast, Pavers, Rooftile, Block and Stone.
- MIDWEST Regions of the US and Canada for Project and Equipment Sales. This is roughly defined as from the Eastern Slope of the Rockies to the Western Bank of the Mississippi River, down to include the entire State of Texas. The successful candidate would be ideally located in or near a major city of the US, such as: St. Louis, Minneapolis, Denver, Kansas City, Omaha, Dallas, etc. The salesperson will maintain an office at home for the convenience of the company. The successful candidate will be expected to be assertive, proactive and enjoy the challenge of introducing SKAKO personally to the major decision makers of the region.
- The sales engineer’s first priority is always the customer: to find/build/maintain strong relationships with prospective and existing customers. Prepare pricing and proposals for offering a project scope/equipment solution developed with the customer to meet its goals for quality concrete. The successful candidate will be expected to present proposals and ”close” all sales in the assigned region.
- 15 years experience making concrete products within one or more manufacturers. This could be in one or more of the following functions: project management, production, plant operations, and installations. Experience in the sale of large scale concrete products to owners, consulting engineers, or contractors responsbible for the design and/or installation of their respective infrastructure projects would be considered.
- 15 years experience in the direct sales of capital equipment within one or more suppliers to the industry. Such equipment is defined as those machines that actually make the concrete products, or that make and deliver the concrete to them (batching and mixing plants) within the concrete product market segments. The candidate must be able to demonstrate successful, direct sales to companies in the targeted concrete product segments for SKAKO Concrete, Inc.in North America.
SKAKO Concrete, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus based on overall company performance and individual sales goals, health and dental insurance, and company ”matching” funds within an individual IRA plan.
Please send resumes to: Preben Rasmussen (email@example.com) and Lita Conde (firstname.lastname@example.org).